15KHZ 4200W Ultrasonic Welding Transducer For Ultrasonic Welder Plastic Welding Machine
Ultrasonic welding transducers are used for ultrasonic processing of thermoplastic adhesives. They utilize high-frequency friction between working surfaces to rapidly generate heat between molecules. When this heat is sufficient to melt and work, ultrasonic vibration stops, and the working surface solidifies by melti…
Ultrasonic welding transducers are used for ultrasonic processing of thermoplastic adhesives. They utilize high-frequency friction between working surfaces to rapidly generate heat between molecules. When this heat is sufficient to melt and work, ultrasonic vibration stops, and the working surface solidifies by melting, completing the processing procedure. The frequencies commonly used for plastic processing are 20KHZ and 15KHZ, which are outside of human hearing and are therefore called ultrasound. Ultrasonic welding machines should be applied to materials such as PP, PE, ABS, acrylic, etc. in the electronics industry, stationery industry, transportation equipment, toys, cosmetics, motors, etc.
The ultrasonic oscillator, also known as the ultrasonic oscillator, connects the transducer to the amplitude converter and is called the oscillator as a whole. A device that converts electrical energy to mechanical energy (acoustic vibration) through the piezoelectric effect of piezoelectric ceramics, and amplifies it through front and rear radiation cover blocks matched with acoustic impedance. 
Due to the fact that the amplitude transformer is a passive device, it does not generate vibration itself, but only changes the amplitude of the input vibration before transmitting it out, completing impedance transformation.
Ultrasonic transducers can generate regular vibrations under electric field excitation, but the amplitude is generally within 10 μ Around m, such an amplitude is not enough to directly complete the welding and processing processes.
Therefore, after the transducer is connected to a reasonably designed amplitude converter, the amplitude of the ultrasonic wave can vary over a large range. As long as the material strength is sufficient, the amplitude can exceed 100 μ M.
|Type||Full-length(mm)||Joint Bolt(mm)||Frequency(KHz)||Resonance Impedance(Ω)||Capacity(pF)||Input Power|
- 20khz Ultrasonic Sewing And Welding Transducer 2600w Ultrasonic Horn For Plastic Welding Machine
- 15KHZ 20KHZ 3000W Ultrasonic Welding Transducer For Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Machine
- 20KHZ Branson Type Converter Ultrasonic Welding Transducer For Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Machine
- 15KHZ 2000W Ultrasonic Welding Sensor Transducer With Booster For Plastic Welding Machine And Cutting Machine
- 15KHZ 3200W High Power Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Welding Machine Transducer For Plastic Welding Machine
- PZT-4 PZT-8 Ultrasonic Welding Transducer For Ultrasonic Acrylic Plastic Welding Machine
- 15Khz 20Khz 28Khz 35Khz 40Khz High Power Ultrasonic Welding Piezoelectric Oscillator Transducer
- 15KHZ 2600W Ultrasonic Transducer Ultrasonic Welding Machine Transducer For Plastic Welding Machine
- Industrial Ultrasonic Welding Transducer For Welding Abs Pp Non Woven Bags Fabric Sealing Machine
- 3000W High Power Ultrasonic Transducer Ultrasonic Transducer Welding Equipment Transducer
- 20kz 15kHz 2000W Ultrasonic Welding Transducer Booster 200*25mm Welding Horn
- Auto 20khz Earloop Ultrasonic Welding Transducer For PE PVC PP HDPE LDPE EPDM Plastic Welding Machine