200W Industrial Ultrasonic Anti-Scaling/Descaling Machine For Oilfield Heat Exchanger
Principle of ultrasonic descaling Cavitation effect:The radiation of ultrasound can directly generate a large number of small bubbles in the processed liquid medium, which means that the liquid is pulled apart to form countless tiny local holes. When these holes and bubbles rupture and compress, a certain range of…
Principle of ultrasonic descaling
- Cavitation effect:
The radiation of ultrasound can directly generate a large number of small bubbles in the processed liquid medium, which means that the liquid is pulled apart to form countless tiny local holes. When these holes and bubbles rupture and compress, a certain range of strong pressure peaks are generated, with local pressure peaks reaching thousands of atmospheres. Under the action of the pressure peak, the scaling substance is crushed and suspended in water, causing the produced scale layer to break and fall off, achieving the purpose of scale removal.
- Activation effect:
Ultrasonic waves enhance the activity of flowing liquids and scaling substances through the “cavitation” effect in liquids, disrupting the conditions for scale production and deposition on pipe walls, allowing scaling substances to form dispersed deposits in the liquid instead of forming hard scales on the pipe wall, achieving the goal of scale prevention.
- Shear effect:
When ultrasonic waves propagate inward from the outer surface of the metal of the scaling heat exchanger, they will cause the scale on the metal heat exchange interface to vibrate with the metal. However, due to the different properties and elastic impedance of the scale and metal, asynchronous vibrations are generated, and they move at high speeds relative to each other. Due to the speed difference, relative shear stress is formed at the scale and metal heat exchange interface, leading to fatigue, cracks, fragmentation, and detachment of the scale layer on the interface.
- Inhibition effect:
By altering the physical and chemical properties of the liquid body through the action of ultrasound, it can inhibit the nucleation and growth of ions in water at the wall. Therefore, reduce the number of scaling ions adhering to the heat exchange surface. Practical research has shown that the longer the ultrasonic action time, the better the effect of preventing scaling substances from scaling. In short, under the action of ultrasound, water can generate short, local, extremely high temperature, high pressure, and strong electric field extreme physical environments in the conductive medium under ambient conditions of room temperature and pressure when the ultrasonic energy is large enough. The liquid will produce the so-called “acoustic cavitation effect”, leading to many mechanical, physical, chemical, biological and other effects, achieving the purpose of preventing and removing scale in the liquid.
- Heat Exchanger Ultrasound Anti-Fouling System Ultrasonic Descaling Electromagnetic Vortex Water Heater
- 300W Industrial Ultrasonic Anti-Scaling/Descaling Machine For Boiler Descaling
- Industrial Pipeline Ultrasound Anti-Fouling Machine High-Pressure Water Descaling Equipment
- 2000W 20KHZ Ultrasonic Descaling Anti-Scaling Devices And Ultrasonic Generator Transducer
- Industrial Pipeline Ultrasound Descaling Clean Machine Ultrasonic Heat Exchanger Clean Descaling
- 3000W 20KHZ Ultrasonic Pipeline Descaling Equipment Ultrasonic Heat Exchanger Cleaning Machine
- Ultrasonic Anti-Scaling/Descaling Machine For Chemical/Petrochemical Equipment Cleaning
- Industrial Ultrasonic Anti-Scaling/Descaling Machine For Coal Chemical/Petrochemical Industry
- Heat Exchanger Ultrasound Anti-Fouling Device Descaler Device Descaling Machine
- Heat Exchanger Ultrasonic Descaling & Anti-Scaling Equipment Descaling Tool Suppliers
- Ultrasonic Water Descaling Equipment Ultrasonic Pipe Descaling Device And Ultrasonic Generator
- Energy Saving 300W Industrial Ultrasonic Anti-Scaling/Descaling Machine For Coal Chemical/Petrochemical Industry