20khz 2500W Tubular Ultrasonic Dispersion Equipment For Emulsification Homogenization
Ultrasonic vibrating rod is also called ultrasonic vibrating rod. Compared with traditional ultrasonic vibrating plate, it has a wider application range and longer service life. In industrial application, it is a very mature and widely used technology to use ultrasonic vibrating rods for cleaning, extraction, chemica…
Ultrasonic vibrating rod is also called ultrasonic vibrating rod. Compared with traditionale, it has a wider application range and longer service life. In industrial application, it is a very mature and widely used technology to use ultrasonic vibrating rods for cleaning, extraction, chemical reaction, scale prevention, water treatment, etc.
The ultrasonic vibrating rod makes use of the alternating period of positive and negative pressure existing in the transmission process of the ultrasonic wave. When the ultrasonic wave is in the positive phase, it squeezes the medium molecules and increases the original density of the medium; When the phase is negative, the medium molecules are sparse and discrete, and the medium density decreases. Ultrasonic vibrating rods can uniformly generate ultrasonic waves 360 ° around, and the energy output is not affected by load changes such as liquid level and temperature difference. Ultrasonic vibrating rods generally includes, amplitude transformers, tool heads (transmitter heads), which are used to generate ultrasonic vibration and emit this vibration energy into the liquid. The transducer converts the input electrical energy into mechanical energy, namely ultrasonic. Its manifestation is that the transducer moves back and forth in the longitudinal direction, and the amplitude is usually several microns. Such amplitude power density is not enough and cannot be used directly. The amplitude horn amplifies the amplitude according to the design requirements, isolates the reaction solution and the transducer, and also plays the role of fixing the entire ultrasonic vibration system. The tool head is connected with the horn, and the horn transmits the ultrasonic energy vibration to the , which then emits the ultrasonic energy into the chemical reaction liquid.
- Ultrasonic cavitation is generated around the vibrating rod, and ultrasonic energy is evenly distributed around the rod;
- The power output of ultrasonic vibrating rod is not affected by load changes such as liquid level, tank capacity and temperature difference, and the power output is stable and uniform;
- The service life of ultrasonic vibrating rod is more than 1.5 times that of traditional e;
- The round tube design of the ultrasonic vibrating rod can facilitate the installation and use of the vibrating rod;
- The ultrasonic vibrating rod is sealed, waterproof and safe to use.
|Tubular EquipmentType||Tubular TransducerType||Frequency(KHz)||UltrasoundOutput(W)||Total Length(mm)||Diameter(mm)||Static Capacity(pF±10%)|
- 20khz Ultrasonic Laboratory Sonicator Probe Plant Extraction With Signal Generator
- 1200W Lab/ Industrial Cell Disruptor Mixer Sonicator Processor Probe Ultrasonic Homogenizer
- 2400W Ultrasonic Emulsifier Mixer Homogenizer For Batch Extraction/Homogenisation
- Ultrasonic Homogenizer Sonicator Processor Cell Peraffin Wax Dispersion Oil In Water Emulsifier
- 20khz 3000W Tubular Homogenizer Ultrasonic Disrupter For Nanoparticle Dispersion
- Lab Ultrasonic Probe Homogenizer Sonicator Ultrasonic Biodiesel Reactor And Generator Control Box
- Ultrasonic Waterproof Coating Agent Emulsify Reactor And Ultrasonic Frequency Generator
- 20khz 1500w Laboratory Industrial Tubular Ultrasonic Homogenizer Sonotrode Probe Liquid Process
- Ultrasonic Extractor Ultrasonic Traditional Chinese Medicine Extraction Equipment Ultrasonic Extraction Rod
- Waste Oil Animal Fat Food Mixers Ultrasonic Mixing Equipment For Biodiesel Nanoemulsion
- Ultrasonic Equipment For Extraction Ultrasonic Cavitation Reactor Ultrasonic Sonochemistry Biodiesel Extraction
- Industrial Ultrasonic Nano Dispersing Machine Ultrasonic Homogenize Emulsify System With Signal Generator