20KHZ 50W Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine Transducer For Ultrasonic Cleaner Tank Bath
Ultrasonic cleaning utilizes the cavitation, acceleration, and direct inflow effects of ultrasound in liquids to directly and indirectly disperse, emulsify, and peel off the dirt layer, achieving the cleaning purpose. At the same time, it can promote chemical reactions between the cleaning solution and dirt, achievin…
Ultrasonic cleaning utilizes the cavitation, acceleration, and direct inflow effects of ultrasound in liquids to directly and indirectly disperse, emulsify, and peel off the dirt layer, achieving the cleaning purpose. At the same time, it can promote chemical reactions between the cleaning solution and dirt, achieving the goal of cleaning objects. The frequency used for ultrasonic cleaning machines can be selected from 20 to 120 kHz based on the size and purpose of the cleaning material, usually ranging from 20 to 40 kHz. Ultrasonic cleaning has been increasingly widely used in various industries such as industry, agriculture, household equipment, electronics, automobiles, rubber, printing, aircraft, food, hospitals, and medical research.
Focusing on the development, design, and customization services of ultrasonic transducers/probes and related materials, the company has experienced ultrasonic probe design engineers and years of experience in new product development and design. Through deep cooperation with research institutions, a systematic and standardized technical system has been formed, ensuring the quality of ultrasonic transducers/probes in development, testing, performance calibration, and stability. The company has professional computer-aided design and simulation capabilities, combined with rich and complete material test data, to achieve the ability to quickly develop, design, and deliver new probes in a timely manner.
Power ultrasound probes/transducers have the advantages of high power and high efficiency, and are an important part of ultrasound applications. They are widely used in cleaning, processing, and other fields. Our company has years of experience in power ultrasound development and has various research and development methods and testing equipment, which can provide users with complete design solutions and prototypes in a short period of time.
- 25KHZ-40KHZ Industrial Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Transducer For Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment
- 100W 28khz Ultrasonic Transducer Ultrasonic Piezoelectric Transducer Cleaner Machine
- Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning Transducer For Cleaner Machine 33Khz 60 Watt Ultrasonic Transducer
- 40KHz 60W Ultrasonic Transducer Immersion Ultrasonic Cleaner Piezo Ultrasonic Cleaning Transducer
- Piezoelectric Vibration Transducer 100w 25khz Ultrasonic Transducer For Cleaning Tank
- Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Cleaning Transducer 40KHz 60W Ultrasonic Vibrator Sensor For Ultrasound Cleaning Machine
- 25KHZ 60W Industrial Immersible Ultrasonic Cleaning Piezo Transducer For Ultrasonic Cleaning Tank
- 40khz 60W Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning Piezo Transducer For Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine
- 60W 33Khz Piezoelectric Ultrasonic Cleaner Transducer For Ultrasonic Cleaner System
- 33KHZ 40KHZ Ultrasonic Cleaner Frequency Transducer For Heated Industrial Ultrasonic Parts Cleaner
- 40KHz 50W Ultrasonic Piezoceramic Transducer Vibration Sensor For Ultrasonic Cleaner
- 33KHZ 60W Ultrasonic Cleaning Bath Transducer For Immersible Ultrasonic Transducers Cleaning Machine