6000W Desktop Ultrasonic Electrical Wire Splicing and Joint Spot Welding Machine And Signal Generator
Applicable products of ultrasonic metal welding machine: The wires are fused to each other, forming one and several wires.Nickel metal hydride battery Nickel metal hydride battery Nickel mesh and nickel sheet are mutually melted and nickel sheet is mutually melted.The wires are fused with electronic components, co…
Applicable products of:
- The wires are fused to each other, forming one and several wires.
- Nickel metal hydride battery Nickel metal hydride battery Nickel mesh and nickel sheet are mutually melted and nickel sheet is mutually melted.
- The wires are fused with electronic components, contacts and connectors of various types.
- Copper foil and nickel foil of lithium battery and polymer battery are mutually melted, and aluminum foil and aluminum foil are mutually melted.
- Sealing and cutting of ultrasonic metal pipe can be water and gas tight.
- Large heat sinks, heat exchange fins, bees for household appliances and automotive products
Mutual melting of the nest core.
- High current contacts such as electromagnetic switch and fuse free switch, and mutual melting of dissimilar metal chips. characteristic:
(1) The two objects to be welded are overlapped and joined into a solid form through ultrasonic vibration and pressure. The joint time is short, and the joint part does not produce casting structure (rough surface) defects.
(2) Compared with resistance welding, ultrasonic welding has a long service life, less time for mold repair and replacement, and is easy to realize automation.
(3) Ultrasonic welding can be carried out between the same metal and different metals, which consumes much less energy than electrical welding.
(4) Compared with other pressure welding, ultrasonic welding requires less pressure and less than 10% deformation, while cold pressure welding requires 40% – 90% deformation of the workpiece.
(5) Ultrasonic welding does not require pretreatment of the surface to be welded and post-treatment after welding as other welding does.
(6) No external factors such as flux, metal filler and external heating are required for ultrasonic welding.
(7) Ultrasonic welding can minimize the temperature effect of materials (the temperature of the welding area shall not exceed 50% of the absolute melting temperature of the metal to be welded), so as not to change the metal structure, so it is very suitable for welding applications in the electronic field.
Battery Ultrasonic Spot Welder Machine For 18650 & Pouch Cell Al/Ni/Cu Metal Tab Foil Welding
20kHz 35kHz Ultrasonic Metal Sheets Spot Welder Machine For Welding Aluminum Copper Wire
40KHZ High Vibration Power Ultrasonic Metal Welding Machine For Electrical Wire Splicing and Joint Spot
Ultrasonic Metal Welding Machine For Pouch Cell Electrode Tab/foil Aluminum Copper Foil With Digital Generator
Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welding Machine For Copper Silver Aluminum Nickel Lithium Battery Cap Pneumatic
Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welder For Battery Cell Sealing And Cutting Copper Tube Ultrasonic Wire Welding Machine
Galvanized Wire Copper Wire Digital Ultrasonic Metal Welder Aluminum Wire Cu Al Welding machine
20kHz Ultrasonic Metal Spot Welder For Lithium Ion Battery Tabs Lithium Battery Cathode And Sound Generator
Full Automatic Aluminum Sheet copper wire Ultrasonic Wire Harness Welding Machine And Power Supply Generator
20khz Ultrasonic Spot Metal Welding Ultrasonic Welding Machine For Aluminum And Copper Foils Wires Welding
Ultrasonic Copper Wire Spot Welding Machine For Aluminum Wire For Battery Wire Welding Machine
20khz Ultrasonic Metal Battery Spot Welder Machine For Pouch Cell And Supercapacitor