Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine With Oil Filter System For Aircraft Parts Automobile hub Cleaner
Circulating filter type ultrasonic cleaner The Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine uses the ultrasonic signal higher than 20KHZ, which is converted into high-frequency mechanical vibration through the transducer, and is transmitted into the cleaning fluid. The ultrasonic wave radiates forward in the cleaning fluid, making…
Circulating filter type ultrasonic cleaner
Theuses the ultrasonic signal higher than 20KHZ, which is converted into high-frequency mechanical vibration through the transducer, and is transmitted into the cleaning fluid. The ultrasonic wave radiates forward in the cleaning fluid, making the liquid flow and producing tens of thousands of tiny bubbles. These bubbles are formed and grow in the negative pressure formed by the longitudinal propagation of the ultrasonic wave, and quickly close (extinguish) in the positive and negative pressure zone. The formation, growth and rapid closure of these tiny bubbles are called cavitation phenomena. In the cavitation phenomenon, when these bubbles close, they form an instantaneous high pressure of more than 1000 atmospheres. The continuous instantaneous high pressure, like a series of small explosions, constantly bombards the surface of the object, causing the grease and dirt on the surface and in the gap to be rapidly peeled off, and achieving the rapid cleaning effect.
The equipment consists of the following parts:
The machine is composed of three functional cleaning tanks+1 drainage tank+1 hot drying tank. The cleaning tank is equipped with a bottom vibration and side vibration ultrasonic system, which is operated manually. In the ultrasonic solvent tank, the strong penetration force of the ultrasonic wave is used to impact the surface of the workpiece and combine with the solvent’s degreasing and decontamination ability to make the oil dirt tightly attached to the surface of the workpiece fall off quickly, so as to achieve the purpose of cleaning.
Ultrasonic power is not equal to power consumption, and the power consumption is about 1/2W of ultrasonic power.
- Filtering Circulation Digital Ultrasonic Cleaning Washing Machine Ultrasonic Cleaner for Engine Parts
- Ultrasonic Cleaner With Filtration Circulation System For Motor Engine Parts Cylinder Heads Oil Cleaning Bath
- DPF Filter Ultrasonic Cleaner Cleaning Machine Intake Manifold Cleaner Ultrasound Cleaning Equipment
- Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning Machine With Oil Filter System For Aircraft Parts Automobile hub Cleaner
- Power Adjustable Ultrasonic Filter Cleaner 135L 1800W With Sparging Function
- 25KHZ DPF Ultrasonic Cleaner Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning Machine With Oil Filter System
- Customized Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaner With Filtration Circulation For Auto Engine Parts
- Customized Ultrasonic Filter Cleaning Machine For Motor Parts / Electronic Components
- Bike Parts Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment 99L 1500W With Filter Degreasing Function
- 3000W Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaner With Oil Filter System For Hardware Parts Cylinder Head Cleaning Machine
- 28KHZ Large Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaner With Filtering Circulation Function Metal Parts Oil Cleaner
- 28KHZ 40KHZ Industrial Ultrasonic Cleaner Circulating Filtration System Generator Control