200W Customized Piezoelectric Vibration Screen Generator For Industrial 33-35KHZ Ultrasonic Vibration Screen Machine
Since ordinary mechanical vibrating screen can only screen particles below 200 mesh, for particles with 200-600 mesh, only higher vibration frequency can be used. The frequency of ultrasonic vibrating screen can be from 20KHZ to 60KHZ, which has a good effect on screening of small particles. In ultrasonic vibratio…
Since ordinary mechanical vibrating screen can only screen particles below 200 mesh, for particles with 200-600 mesh, only higher vibration frequency can be used. The frequency of ultrasonic vibrating screen can be from 20KHZ to 60KHZ, which has a good effect on screening of small particles.
In ultrasonic vibration machining, in order to provide machining quality greatly and give play to the advantages of ultrasonic machining, the vibration system is required to work in a resonant state. Generally, before the vibration system of the transducer works, the frequency of the power supply is adjusted to ensure that the system is in resonance state. Therefore, the power supply is the core of the vibrating screen.
When the frequency of the vibration source is consistent with the local frequency of the transducer, the current at this time reaches a large value. According to this, we can judge whether the transducer is in a resonant state by constantly detecting and collecting the current value, so as to realize the automatic tracking of the frequency of the vibration system, so as to automatically adjust the frequency of the vibration source to achieve the ideal resonance effect.
Before the vibration system of the transducer works, the frequency of the power supply is adjusted so that the bear is in resonance. However, in actual operation, due to the influence of a series of factors such as load changes, system heating, etc., the natural frequency of the vibration system constantly changes randomly. When the frequency of the transducer deviates from its power supply frequency, the vibration almost stops. In the current production work, the ultrasonic power supply is mostly controlled manually. As a result, the power frequency of the transducer cannot be adjusted quickly and timely, and the vibration system will work in the non resonant state, which will reduce the output amplitude of the vibration system and reduce the processing quality.
- Ultrasonic Shockwave Generator 33Khz 200W For Flour/Mineral Vibrating Screen Machine
- Ultrasonic System Generator Ultrasonic Vibrating Screen Accessories Assembly Generator Controller Vibration Sieve
- 200W 33KHZ Ultrasonic Waves Piezoelectric Vibration Screen Generator For Ultrasonic Vibro Screen Separator Machine
- 100W 28KHZ/33KHZ Variable Frequency Piezoelectric Vibration Screen Generator For Vibrating Filter Sieve Sifter
- Ultrasonic Vibrating Sieve Sifter Generator For Stainless Steel Rotary Vibratory Sifter Sieve Machine
- Ultrasonic Vibrating Screen Generator For Stainless Steel 304 Wheat Flour Rotary Vibrating Sieve Sifter
- Ultrasonic Powder Vibration Generator For Corn Starch Rotary Ultrasonic Vibrating Sieve Sifter
- Food Industry Ultrasonic Rotary Vibrating Screen Generator For Curry Powder Vibrating Screen
- 200W 28KHZ/33KHZ Industrial Piezoelectric Vibration Screen Generator For Coffee Screening Machine
- High Frequency Ultrasonic Vibrating Screen Generator Stainless Steel Flour Screening Machine Ultrasonic Grading Screen Circular
- 28KHZ/33KHZ Ultrasonic Cavitation Piezoelectric Vibration Screen Generator For Industrial Vibration Screen
- Ultrasonic Shockwave Generator For Vibrating Rotary Sieving Machine Fine Powder Sieving Machine