PZT-4 15KHZ 3000W Ultrasonic Welding Transducer For Ultrasonic Seamless Sealing Welding Machine
Ultrasonic welding transducers, similar in principle to cleaning transducers, also achieve large amplitude high-frequency vibration by applying pre-stress to counteract the expansion stress of piezoelectric ceramics. Due to the high instantaneous power required for welding transducers, they have high requirements for…
Ultrasonic welding transducers, similar in principle to cleaning transducers, also achieve large amplitude high-frequency vibration by applying pre-stress to counteract the expansion stress of piezoelectric ceramics. Due to the high instantaneous power required for welding transducers, they have high requirements for materials and processes, and are classified as high-power acoustic energy transducers. Usually, a high-power and large-amplitude vibration system is composed of a horn and a working head to complete ultrasonic welding of materials such as plastic and metal.
Ultrasonic welding is the use of ultrasonic vibrations generated by transducers to generate high-frequency friction and heat on the contact gap surface of the welded object under pressure, thereby achieving the goal of thermal fusion welding.
Ultrasonic welding transducers are high-power transducers that operate in gaps or pulses, and their power is generally calculated based on instantaneous peak power.
Product installation matters
Precautions for installing transducers from our company:
- Select appropriate materials and adjust the hardness process to process and produce the variable amplitude pole and working head.
- When installing the amplitude converter or working head, it is necessary to pay attention to frequency matching and apply sound conductive adhesive at the joint.
- Use solvents such as acetone to clean the joined surface during installation
- Establish an impedance control process for the bonding process to reduce the bonding impedance of the oscillator and improve its electro-acoustic conversion efficiency.
- Pay attention to improving the insulation measures of the oscillator electrode after installation.
|Type||Full-length(mm)||Joint Bolt(mm)||Frequency(KHz)||Resonance Impedance(Ω)||Capacity(pF)||Input Power|
- 15KHZ 2600W Ultrasonic Transducer Ultrasonic Welding Machine Transducer For Plastic Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Welding Machine Generator System Ultrasonic Welding Transducer and Booster For Plastic Welding Machine
- High Power Ultrasonic Welder Transducer Ultrasonic Transducer Welding Equipment Transducer
- PZT-4 PZT-8 Ultrasonic Welding Transducer For Ultrasonic Acrylic Plastic Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Plastic Welder Transducer For Kn95 Face Welding Equipment With Generator Transducer Horn
- 20kHz 15K 2000W Piezoelectric Ceramic Ultrasonic Welding Transducer and Booster For Plastic Welding Machine
- 2600W 20KHZ High Power Piezo Ceramic Ultrasonic Welding Transducer For Plastic Welding Machine
- 4200W 15kHz High Power Plastic Ultrasonic Welding Transducer With Booster For ABS PVC Plastic Welding Machine
- 20khz 2000w Ultrasonic Piezoelectric Welding Transducer With Titanium Booster for Zipper Plastic Bag Machine
- 15KHZ 4200W High Power Ultrasonic Welding Transducer / Double Welding Vibrators for Welding Machine
- 15khz 2600W Ultrasonic Welding Transducer For Ultrasonic Plastic Pvc Fabric Welding Machine
- Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Machine Transducer 20K 2000W 15K 2600W 3200W 4200W For Plastic Welding Machine